It’s time to learn about and prepare for multi-factor authentication 09 May 2023
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is coming to SchoolsHUB on Thursday 1 June.
To prepare for the change, you should:
- Read the information on the User Management page of SchoolsHUB.
- Decide whether you want to use an authentication app or your email to get your one-time codes.
- If using an app, download a compatible option from your app store – options are:
- Microsoft Authenticator
- Google Authenticator
- If using your email, make sure the email address listed on your SchoolsHUB user profile is one that only you access.
If you have questions after reading the User Management page, contact us by:
- submitting a new support request via the Help and Support tab in SchoolsHUB
- calling 1800 677 027 (option 1).
For more information on MFA, visit the Australian Cyber Security Centre’s Multi-factor authentication page.
Status : Active