Address Collection system issues 17 March 2021
UPDATE : 1 April 2021
Some users have experienced difficulty in submitting Address Collection data to SchoolsHUB. Our IT team is working to quickly resolve these issues. Schools who have contacted the help desk about the issues below will be given an additional extension until resolved.
Issues users are currently experiencing include:
- Submission status regressing – a submission is being assigned an earlier progress status. The issue occurs when users are updating/changing data while the system is still processing data.
- Address validation delay (page 3. Enter data) – This issue occurs when a user validates an address. The validated address does not display in the valid address table.
- Pinning an invalid address – This issue occurs when a user attempts to pin an invalid address on the map. The system states ‘The address you have provided is valid. You do not need to mark it on the map’.
- Summary of data entered report/table (page 4. Review data) – The total number of records displayed in the summary table is incorrect. The correct number is accessible in the ‘Summary of data entered’ PDF report. While the information presented in the summary table is contradictory to the report, this issue does not prevent users from declaring data.
If you have experienced any of the issues listed, please delay providing your data until the issue has been resolved. Fix updates will be posted on the SchoolsHUB notification banner and in SchoolsHUB news.
Issues that users may have experienced that are now fixed:
- Duplicate records – This issue occurred when users replaced/appended uploaded a XML files, causing records to duplicate.
Fixed (29/03/2021) - The IT team confirms users can now replace or append uploaded data without causing duplicate records.
- Error message (Edit data page) – The error message ‘The underlying connection was closed. An unexpected error occurred on a receive’ occurs when a user attempts to enter or edit an address.
Fixed (16/3/2021): The IT team confirms users can now enter or edit an address.
- File size restrictions – This issue occurred when users uploaded a file larger than 10 MB.
Fixed (15/03/2021) - The file size restriction has been raised to 25MB.
If you have not experienced any of the issues listed above please continue to finalise your submission (despite the advised close date, SchoolsHUB will remain open and allow you to declare your submission)
Note: If you are about to start your Address Collection submission and have not accessed your SchoolsHUB account within the last three months you will need to reset your account password.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
Status : Active